We have a home-grown episode of Sessions for you this week, as we welcome TranceMag’s very own Andrew LaFleur, aka Atragun.
Fascinated with classical music and the piano from a young age, Andrew began honing his craft to become a professional pianist. That is, until in 2001 he stumbled upon Discovery by Daft Punk. Like an unexpected Halloween candy bar, Discovery prompted some heavy duty reconsideration . Four years later, the sounds of Armin van Buuren, Tiesto, and Paul van Dyk drew Andrew further into the world of Electronic music, and towards the genre we all know and love.
Since then, the American DJ / Producer has gone on to release on labels such as Fuzion Four, Submission Recordings, Neverending Story Recordings, Elliptical Sun Recordings, Cooper Recordings, and many others.
Having perfected his mixing skills at numerous events in the New York area, we were eager to get him on TranceMag Sessions sooner or later. And what do you know, looks like it happened.
Enough text, here’s the guest mix:
01. Michael Fearon – Pink Shower (Intro Progressive Mix) [Submission Recordings]
02. Amir Shahlaee – Summer Island [Submission Recordings]
03. Mahaputra – Road Rage [Submission Recordings]
04. Dimension – Magnata [Flashover]
05. Ross Cairns – Warp [Submission Recordings]
06. Atragun & Cederquist – Nightstorm (ARDI Remix) [Magic Earth Tunes]
07. Myk Bee – Reconnect [Submission Recordings]
08. Cosmic Heaven – Not My Life [Submission Recordings]
09. Atragun & Gani Anuar – Urban Focus [Fuzion Four Records]
10. Silent City ft. Tiff Lacey – Walk On Water (Atragun Remix) [Cooper Recordings]
For bookings: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Atragun