For episode 32 of Sessions, we’re delighted to bring you a guest mix from Mexican DJ / Radio Show host & Producer in the making, Dahnniel.
Since the age of 14, his love for electronic music (Progressive Trance in particular) has been cultivated by tracks from ATB, Paul van Dyk, Armin van Buuren, Tiësto, and Paul Oakenfold. Along the way, he started listening to many other flavors of this genre, from Psy-Trance to Tech Trance, to Uplifting, and is looking into creating his own Uplifters in the future.
The 45 episode-strong biweekly radio show he hosts, Trance Force Sessions, airs on Tempo Radio, and has gotten him a fair bit of praise, so we thought we’d invite him over as a guest.
We hope you’ll enjoy his mix!
01. Space Cat – Loops of Insanity [HOMmega]
02. Talla 2xlc pres. Darude – Sandstorm (Talla Remix) [CDR]
03. Indecent Noise – Come Get Some (Tempo Giusto Remix) [Mental Asylum]
04. Chris Schweizer & Heatbeat – Samurai (Extended Mix) [WAO138?!]
05. Sneijder – Resolute (Shugz Remix) [Afterdark]
06. Sean Tyas ft. Cindy Zanotta – Start Over (Sean Tyas Remix)
07. John Askew – Vandalism (Vlind Remix) [Discover Dark]
08. Above & Beyond – Satellite (D’nial Rework) [CDR]
09. New Order – Blue Monday (Dahnniel Re-Edit) [CDR]
10. Midway – Inca (Active Lab Remix) [CDR]
11. Solid Skill – I Follow You (Mind Skull Remix) [CDR]
12. Tiesto – Elements Of Life (Jorge Caballero Mix) [CDR]
13. Jamie Harrison – Lunar Light (Original Mix) [Vibrate Sounds]